Hundreds of medical studies have shown the spectacular health benefits of meditation. Now Tiffany Cruikshank, founder of Yoga Medicine, puts that scientific research to good, practical use by incorporating easy-to-use, targeted meditations into a unique weight-loss programme. This 21-day plan optimizes health as well as body image by tapping the hidden strength of the mind. We learn a whole new way to lose weight and it takes just a few relaxing and energizing minutes a day. Learn:
- How to get started: advice for new meditators (no weird positions or chants required)
- 3, 5, 7 and 10 minute meditations that bust cravings, break self-defeating habits, stress-proof the body and reboot the brain
- What to eat – and the top 5 foods to consider avoiding
- How to continue your success after your 21-day retreat
- Bonus: 10 stress-relieving, cardio-revving yoga exercises to complement the plan
ach day of the plan in Meditate Your Weight helps you explore and release what’s weighing you down physically, emotionally and mentally – the mental blocks, thoughts, habits and behaviours that stand in your way – to make it easier to think more clearly, make better choices and maximize metabolism. As you lighten up on the inside, you’ll lighten up on the outside!
Five-star book on how to use meditation to loose weight.